- Direct Sales Agent App for Win 8 & Win 10
- Corporate RM: 360° Corporate Customer View in Finance World
- Wealth Management Application
- 360 Single View of Customer
- Sales Force Automation and Lead Management
- Marketing and Campaign Management
- Service Request and Complaint Management
- Contact Center Automation
- Online Selling
- Social Media Integration
- Customer Retention
- Loyalty Management
- Account Origination
- Branch Automation
- Branch Teller
- Branch Advisor
- Resource Center
The advisor model includes built-in reporting from either a current transaction journal or from a historical transaction journal. Reports can be previewed online or printed.
All data is stored in a database that is compatible with a wide variety of industry standard report writing tools and query tools, accommodating additional user defined or ad-hoc reports.
This powerful tool allows advisors to run and maintain an efficient and productive operation.
Branch Automation : Branch Advisor Features
- Maintain assets, asset classes, and asset allocation models
- Carry out questionnaires to assess the client's investment goals and needs
- Maintain client's investment portfolios and set their preferences.
- Maintain details of assets in each portfolio including total units, available units, current price, market value, etc.
- Ability to use the Asset Placement tool as a guide to place different securities in a client's portfolio based on his preferred model and mandates.
- Ability to support rebalancing of client's portfolios.
- Generate investment recommendations based on client's mandates.
- Reporting on client's portfolio performance.
- Performing financial health checks and generating planning advice